Men's Right Handed G50 Cyclone Curling Shoes (Speed 11)
Goldline extends the popular G50 product line with the Storm and Cyclone. Built on our popular platform, and wrapped in IceKnit fabric, these shoes marry warmth and durability with flexibility and fashion.
Both styles feature an upgraded Teflon slider that is faster and more durable. Storm. with a 5/32" Teflon are rated as a Speed 8, and Cyclone shoes with 1/4" Teflon are rated as a Speed 11.
These Cyclone curling shoes feature a top-of-the-line 1/4" Teflon slider on the left foot (for right-handed curlers) and a premium rubber gripper sole on the right foot. The slider has strategically placed indents on the toe and heel that distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability. This makes the Cyclone a great option for anyone looking for high end stability features and the best available Teflon sliding speed.
Shoes rated as Speed 11 will maximize your sliding speed out of the hack, reducing leg stress and making it easier to achieve precision even with full take out weight.
- Wrapped in our IceKnit fabric, this curling shoe is lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Rated as speed 11, the Cyclone, with a 1/4" Teflon slider is ideal for experienced curlers looking to maximize their slide
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- These Cyclone shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.